The Pressure Grout Company’s clients have included many of the nation’s largest private sector firms, federal, state, city, and county government agencies, transportation authorities, and private homeowners.
We have extensive experience in all types of pressure grouting for site development, new construction, and the stabilization of existing structures, ranging from giant dams and high-rise buildings to individual homes and buildings of all types. For more than 55 years, we have worked closely with owners, engineering firms, contractors, and public agencies through the United States.
A diverse sampling of projects undertaken by the company include:
- Pier 45 (Fisherman’s Wharf) for the City and County of San Francisco (the largest compaction grouting project ever undertaken)
- Uvas Dam Seepage Mitigation Project in Morgan Hill, California
- Presidio Water Treatment Plant for the Golden Gate National Recreation Area at the Presidio in San Francisco
- Eureka County Courthouse Remodel in Eureka, Nevada
- Buildings on the University of California Santa Cruz campus
- Numerous CalTrans projects, including Interstate 101 in Los Angeles, Highway 50 in El Dorado County, and San Jose’s AMTRAK (Cahill) Station
- San Francisco Fire Stations / seismic upgrade
- San Clemente Hospital in San Clemente, California
- Temple Terrace Condominiums in Los Angeles, California
- Olympian Hills Owner’s Association
- Runway and taxiway repairs at the San Francisco International Airport
- Foundation remedial work at the Chevron, Union and Shell refineries at several of their facilities around the United States
- Solidifying soil under the Rose Bowl Stadium in Pasadena, California
- Tunnel repair projects at Antigum Pass pipeline in Anchorage, Alaska
- Crystal Springs Tunnel and Shaft in San Mateo, California
- Union Pacific Railroad track in Spokane, Washington
- A–9a Line Tunnel in Washington, D.C.
- Kirby Canyon Landfill in San Jose, California
- Cabrillo High School in Long Beach, California
- Lincoln Elementary School, Lynwood, California
- Washington Elementary School, Lynwood, California
- Costco (various locations)
- Walmart (various locations)
- Highway 49, Sinkhole CalTrans, Grass Valley, California
- Orting Steam Plant, Orthing, Washington
- And numerous residential, commercial and highway earthquake repair projects following the Loma Prieta in the San Francisco Bay Area and Northridge earthquakes in the Los Angeles Area.