The Pressure Grout Company’s engineers and executives have participated in international conferences and symposia around the globe. They have lead with cutting-edge research and development in the field of soil engineering.
- Compaction Grouting From Practice to Theory. Dr. H.R. ‘Al’ Alalusi. Presented at The Geo Institute/ASCE Conference in Logan, Utah. 1997.
- Abatement of Soil Liquefaction Under Existing Structures. Dr. H.R. ‘Al’ Alalusi. Presented at Second International Conference on Ground Improvement Geosystems. Tokyo, Japan. 1996.
- Soil Improvement to Mitigate Settlements Under Existing Structures. Dr. H.R. ‘Al’ Alalusi. Presented at Settlements ‘94/ASCE. College Station, Texas. 1994.
- Lense Grouting in Geotechnical Engineering. Dr. H.R. ‘Al’ Alalusi. Presented at the Eleventh African Regional Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering. Cairo, Egypt. December 11-15, 1995.
- Lense Grouting with Fiber Admixture to Reinforce Soil. Steve C. Chandler. Presented at Grouting Committee of the Geo-Institute/ASCE in conjunction with the Geo-Logan ’97 Conference. Logan, Utah. July 16-18, 1987.
To learn more about our grouting techniques, please see our company brochures:
We have an extensive set of specifications for various applications and projects. If you require any specifications for your project, please contact us to so that we can email you what you need.